Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Fabric Flower Chandelier DIY

My girlfriend Leslie just had a BEAU-tiful little girl! 
Whoo hoo! 
So since I just love handmade baby gifts I made her this one of a kind Fabric Flower Chandy in Pink, hot pink, white, green and brown!
Pin It
This is what her nursery looks like now..
and of course this cute little monkey wall..
so it needed something else extra girly!
So now.. here's the tutorial on how to make it!
Ingredients
Embroidery Hoop
Fabric Flowers
Beads
Fishing Line
Ribbon
Sewing Machine (if making flowers)
Hot Glue Gun

I started by stringing a TON of beads on my fishing line.
Next I created my stash of fabric flowers.
Then I glued to beads to four sides of the embroidery hoop.
Next I glued some brown ribbon to the inside of the hoop by creating loops.
Then I added my Fabric flowers
Last to give it that finished I glued some pink ruffled ribbon to the interior of the hoop.
So here's how it looks all hung up.. in my daughter's room since I haven't been able to go see my squishy baby yet.. darn hubby and his work this week!
Hope you enjoyed this fun adventure!
I am sharing with these fantastic blogs
Reasons To Skip The Housework



Photobucket










http://salttree.net/ freckled laundry



Love,
Pinkapotamus

7 comments:

  1. That really is adorable. I never would have thought of constructing it with an embroidery hoop...brilliant. It looks like the perfect addition to that super sweet baby's room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is absolutely darling. I think I could even use it over my 10 year old's bed and netting. Thanks for the great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful chandelier! This is truly so creative Thank you so much for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog name. You are so creative.
    I found you on Live.Laugh.Rowe's linky party. I linked in bacon and scrambled egg rolls. Have a super week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this turned out LOVELY! we are featuring this today.

    thanks for sharing and have a fun weekend!

    Hugs,
    Lelanie

    to-sew-with-love.com
    tocookwithlove.com
    villaportillo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for linking up to my party! I wanted to let you know I picked your link to feature this week! See my post and grab my feature button here http://toastiestudio.blogspot.nl/2012/07/made-monday-28-picks.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable, AmieAnn! Thank you for sharing with my party! xo Jami

    ReplyDelete