Sunday, September 5, 2010

Shameless Self Promotion (Oh NO!)

I just can't help it.. the title says it all.  But being able to share and sell my products is all new to me soo it is still really exciting as I hope it will always be.  I check my emails daily and I find that I am always surprised and overjoyed when I receive emails from my bloggy friends and conversations via etsy regarding Pinkapotamus.  This morning I was very surprised to find an email saying that I was being featured on Cute Cupcakes All The Time  http://cutecupcakesallthetime.blogspot.com/

I had been thinking about making a little cupcake wall hanging (just because cupcakes are really cute) and trying out some of the Mod Podge dimensional magic which I had bought a few weeks ago.   I finished it and listed it on my etsy site and no less than 2 hours later I received a conversation about being featured!  Yeah!  Here is the pic that was featured!


And by the way I was sooo excited with the end result of the Mod Podge dimensional magic!  It made the cherry look like it was slick and shiny and it really stands off the wall hanging.  I can't wait to use it again!

By the way if I haven't mentioned it before I am Stash Busting  with The T shirt diaries  at http://www.thetshirtdiaries.com/ and really having fun doing it.  I am proud to say that this was a totally stash busted product!  In addition, I have not only busted some other good stash which I will share tomorrow, but I have also cleaned lots of cluttered surfaces off to display my newly made items!  My hubby is super happy!

Sorry for the shameless self promotion.. but really it is more about sharing the love and excitement of all things crafty!  I would love to hear about everyone else's features too!
Love,
Pinkapotamus

6 comments:

  1. That sign is so cute! It looks great. Gotta love cupcakes.
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come by Sassy Sites today, it's Spotlight Sunday and I think you'll love her! Have a wonderful Sunday. xoxo

    Marni @ Sassy Sites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally hear you there!!! I am very new to etsy... um... last week new... so shameless self promotion is a MUST!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there cupcake! Thanks for sharing and visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is too sweet... love it. Thanks for joining us at A Crafty Soiree last Thursday. I hope you stop by again tomorrow with another one of your fab projects! I'm your newest follower
    www.yesterdayontuesday.com

    ReplyDelete