Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Under 300 Followers Blog Hop #10

Happy Thursday Pink Hippos!  Today's exciting edition of the Under 300 Followers Blog hop.. hosted by me..
Amie The Pink Hippo, Amanda and Lelanie starts with kind of a funny story that leads into our feature!  A few weeks ago I made this sweet first birthday crown for my neighbor's daughter.
.
Well at the party was a lovely lady, Denise who kept gushing about how adorable my crown was.  And as she is a SUPER proud Aunt she told me that her niece had a blog and that I should send her a picture of the crown.   So of course, being the super shy Me that I am.. I DID the next morning.. and that is how I met Courtney one of the bloggy moms at
Take it away Courtney!
We are two moms, Julie and Courtney who are close friends, who happen to be neighbors!  Between us we have four little kids, three and under, and spend our days chasing after them.
  We hope to share a little bit of our adventures in "mommy world"!
Now these modest ladies didn't share this with us.. but I will.. they are super organized and have some awesome ideas to share for each day of the week..
Monday Funday and Giveaway..
This week's giveaway is Earrings
For the Moms Tuesday where the ladies share fun Mommy ideas and advice
Where to Wednesdays where they share their field trip adventures
For the Kids Thursdays where they share their kids favorite things.. and of course Friday favorites where they share their favorite products!
You can also visit them on Facebook
Now let's get this party started!
Please, PLEase PLEASE don't link to a specific post but to your HOMEPAGE! If you want to share your cooking and crafting goodness.. stop on by HERE on Mondays and share with ME the Pink Hippo or on Saturdays and share with Lelanie @ http://www.to-sew-with-love.com/
We promise we are friendly bloggy ladies.. so if you have questions leave us a comment and we will be happy to answer! Let us know you follow and we will follow you back!
Grab a button,
follow along and if you want to really share add the hop to your blog by adding the code below to your blog post..
The MORE the Merrier!

Love,
Pinkapotamus & Friends

10 comments:

  1. How fun to make a new Bloggy friend! -Marci

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the hop, I am so excited about this, I just became a brand new follower, and thank you for following back :)
    xoxo
    claudia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there! Thank you for the invite. I will join the party and be a new member! Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting again this week:) I just need 5 more Linky Followers to hit my 300! I will also have an amazing giveaway when I do hit 300. Also I would love to invite you to join my Freedom Fridays Blog Hop:) Have a wonderful week and now I am off to meet and greet your other entries:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for stopping by Giggles Galore! I adore your flower crown and that beautiful chandelier! Looking forward to keeping up with your latest projects.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for visiting my blog, amy!
    it seems i have some troubles with posting my photo at your link party. oh, well...
    have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for the hop. :) I am a new follower!

    ReplyDelete