Thursday, July 26, 2012

Under 300 Followers Blog Hop #12

Happy Monday Pink Hippos!  It's Thursday and you know what that means.. it's time for another exciting edition of
With your Hosts Amie (that's ME), Amanda  
and Lelanie
and of course today's Featured Guest, Amy, because Amie's are awesome.. any way you spell it!

I'm Amy, from While Wearing Heels.  That's me below. 
In efforts to give my friends and family a break from emailing them my latest projects, I started to blog about them and force them upon the rest of the world. 
Most would describe me as a craft/DIY blog because I share things like how to turn a baby blanket into monogrammed art: 
Or how to make your own steampunk art
How to build a HUGE ornate Dollhouse for you little girl
And of course how to throw a Rockin Baby Shower
So, though I like to share DIY projects, I also like to admit that I am a real person.  I love to laugh at life and myself and try and share that in my blog as well.  You'll see an example of that in posts like how I diagnosed myself with Crafter Attention Deficit Disorder.

If you like to laugh and maybe learn something in the process, I'd love for you to STOP BY   and say 'hi'...and I promise, you don't need to wear your heels, unless you want to :) 

AND, a big thank you to Amie for being the kind of blog and blogger that always inspires me.  Thank you so much for sharing your space with me today. 
So now, let's get this party started!
GRAB a button, FOLLOW your hosts and Featured guest, HOP around and make some new friends!


Love,
Pinkapotamus and Friends! 

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting. I hope you've had a great week!
    Rhiannon at beingmomme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun link party you have here! Just stopping by to thank you for joining in the Bloglovin Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks very much for hosting! Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following all amazing hosting blogs! Love this under 300! what a great idea!!
    Kristy @ Cup of Jo
    Psst, thanks for joining the Bloglovin' Blog Hop!!

    ReplyDelete