It's Tuesday again.. and now that we got past the business of handing out awards and naming a winner.. it's time for some fun! Here are my answers to this week's Hoo Are You? @ http://nightowlcrafting.blogspot.com/
1. Do you ever burp out loud in private or public?
Sometimes.. I burp out loud at home.. and the kids find it hysterical!
2. How often do you get sick each year?
I typically only get sick once or twice, which is amazing because of the amount of children (aka carrier monkeys) that I come in contact with! Although now that I have said that I will of course get sick much more often this year!
3. Would you rather paint a room in your house yourself, or have someone else do it for you? I would rather have someone else paint the room a solid color and then paint something special myself.. I love to paint murals for the kids!
4. If you get 30 minutes to yourself, what do you do?
I either craft, read or hit the gym (sometimes I take the book to the gym and read on the treadmill or bike.. best of both worlds)!
5. Do you allow people to wear shoes in your house?
Yes.. but I wish that we were better at enforcing the no shoe policy!
It was fun getting to know everyone a little better again this week!