Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tough Luck Tuesday!

Yup... it's that kind of a day!  Where all I want to do in life is to finish a project that I have been working on for a birthday party that is on Saturday and guess what?  Wouldn't you know it.. dear Mrs. Singer decides that she doesn't want to be on "time" to the party!  (Yup her timing is off.. pun intended) 
So here she is Ms. Tough Luck Tuesday herself!
And yes I DID make my sewing machine a crown.. what of it?
So I hope that if you are having some "tough luck" this Tuesday too that you will leave me a comment and we can commiserate.  After all what does misery love better than company?
Love,
Pinkapotamus

1 comment:

  1. My day started with Ahren refusing to have a nappy put on him, in the way only a 2 year old can, and promptly did a poop on the living room rug and a piddle on the coffee table! My day has just gotten 'better' since then!

    Hope the Mrs's sorts herself out soon!

    ReplyDelete