Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Shutter Love: Upcycled Ornaments!

Pin It
I LOVE old Shutters..
 it's true I have a stockpile of them in my basement that the hubs and I have garbage picked.  
So I cut mine on my BIG saw..

then took my cute little slats,
a little Mod Podge and scrapbook paper,
some wire and a bell
to create these fun, upcycled Christmas ornaments!
The possibilities are endless!  
I just grabbed whatever I had in the craft room, scrabble tiles, trees, etc!
In minutes I had a whole tree full of them.. mini or not!
What are creating for your Handmade Christmas?
This post was Featured on:
and 
The DIY Dreamer

I am sharing with 
xoxo
Amie @ Pinkapotamus

9 comments:

  1. This is such a great idea, they all look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amie: I'm Connie at http://hotflashncraftn.blogspot.com, a new GFC friend. I love these ornaments, clever girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! So original! And very very CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute idea! I love using Mod Podge! This looks like a fun craftivity to do with the kiddos.
    Thanks!
    Sami

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! What a great idea! I agree with Sami...it looks like a great craft for the kids to get involved with too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always love to see upcycled crafts and yours is no exception! TFS a wonderful idea! CM2

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love old shutters, too. Thanks for the inspiration! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks cool and very pretty. That can make a perfect Christmas centerpiece too.

    Cheers!
    Prasad
    Christmas table decorations

    ReplyDelete