Monday, July 4, 2011

Pink Hippo Party #36

Happy Fourth of July!  This morning I feel like I have fireworks going on in my throat so I am going to keep this short and sweet! 
Thanks soooo much to all of you who linked up last week.. we hit 106 links!  Whoo hoo!  You guys are the best!  We also hit 400 followers and are now up to 413!
You guys ROCK!   I am flattered and honored.. so don't forget to enter my giveaway here
and link up your projects for this week here

My features will be up on Wednesday!  Have a great fourth.. enjoy a parade.. eat too much and celebrate our freedom!
Love,
Pinkapotamus

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting this PARTY!!! It is my first week in Blogland, and this is a great way to meet other amazingly talented ladies! I am your newest follower!!!

    xoxo
    Jeni @ Becoming Martha
    http://jensidea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, AmieAnn -

    Thanks for hosting. Hope you get to feeling better soon. The fireworks should be OUTSIDE the body! :)

    Cheers,
    Tracy Screaming Sardine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amieann,
    I am your newest followers, linking up for the first time. You will now find me coming many times.. :) Thanks for hosting and happy 4th of July
    Hani

    www.craftionary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi girlie! I tried to enter the link party a few times with this post: http://www.budgetblonde.com/2011/07/get-it-for-less-personalized-quote-art.html

    I will try again! Not sure why it isn't working, just don't see my link up there!

    Love your blog!
    xoxo
    Cat@budgetBlonde.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoops just kidding! New posts went up at the top, not the bottom! BLONDE MOMENT! Sorry you have two of me up there!
    xoxo
    Cat@budgetblonde.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm all linked up! Thanks for the invite!! I am adding you to my linky party list! :)

    ReplyDelete