Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Crafterbowl Domestic Deadline vs.... Pinkapotamus

Welcome to Round 3 of
THE
Photobucket
In a surprise turn of events, this week's battle takes place on my home turf with Sweet little 'ol me,
Amie the Animal
 and Emily the Exterminator
Emily started her blog as a way to track all the things while attempting to herself ready to re-enter the working world, but craft projects just keep getting in the way!!!! She has 2 daughters and a son who keep her busy, between their activities and the projects they request. She is actively involved with her church, usually with a craft project in tow... and, oh, he and her husband usually have a remodeling project in the works, when he's not competing in Ironman triathlons. Her project list is constantly growing... the working world will have to wait!

I am a stay at home Mom to my 3 beautiful little ones, equipped with the skills that my hubby taught me 10 years ago when I entered into domestic bliss totally unprepared for Anything!  I am a crafty diva who loves my Glue gun, paint, glitter and burlap and knows her way around a kitchen.  I am in a constant state of motion, juggling my three ring circus, embarking on waaaay too many voluteer projects for my kids, my church and my community!  

This week's craft Challenge was Picture Frames!
So here are our A-mazing projects for your voting pleasure!
Here is my Broken Mirror to Upcycled Cork Board
Full Post  HERE

And here are Emily's Upcycled Cord Board Picture Frames
Full Post HERE
Now it's your turn to vote.. the winner will move on to the next round~!

Winner will be announced next Monday at the Pink Hippo Party!
Oh and don't forget that since this is a leap year you get ONE more day to share with me if you are a GFC Follower.. so if you don't want to miss out on the next competition you can follow me through Linky Friends and on FACEBOOK
or through Networked Blogs.. it's all on the side bar, BABY!
Love,
Pinkapotamus

No comments:

Post a Comment