Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Kitchen Office Organization 2013!

I am a HUGE mess!  
I have said it again and again and again. ... and I do 
REALLY try to be organized and 
every year I say I am GOING to DO it THIS year..  so I am participating in THIS challenge:
A Bowl Full of Lemons
Pin It
So here is the VERY scary BEFORE of my 
Kitchen Office Space..
If you have a weak stomach when it comes to messes.. 
look away!
The countertop
Countertop with Computer Space
The counter drawer (otherwise known as the JUNK drawer!)
The Filing Cabinet (Top)

I started by cleaning out the filing cabinet and moving all of last years files to the basement.
Then I added labels to all the folders.
Cleaned the inside of the Junk Drawer
I reorganized the files in the bottom of the filing cabinet.
Added some organizing bins for cards, envelopes and checkbooks.  Then some buckets for pens and tools.
Then I overhauled the JUNK drawer!
Last I gave the countertop a cleaning and took out the bill organizer!
I feel like an organizing Rock Star!
Don't forget to vote for me! 
I'm #43!
I am sharing with
The Fun In Functional @ Practically Functional - Wednesdays @ 8am



  1. Great job and a great way to start the year! Love that you used pretty file labels and now you can see your pretty phone charging station :)

  2. I am amazed at how people can have an office in their kitchens, I could never do it. You did a great job.

  3. Love it! you did an amazing job. it turned out really good keep up the good work!

  4. Good for you! It is a scary thing to post the Before pictures, but so rewarding to see the After photos. Thanks for sharing and enjoy your new space!