Thursday, March 7, 2013

Lucky Wreath!

Lucky You.. I actually have a project today.. woo hoo!
Pin It 
Lucky me, I get a lovely St. Patty's day wreath out of the deal!
Want to make one.. here's how.
Wreath (dollar store)
Steam a Seam
Pearls and Rhinestones
Sewing Machine
Hot Glue Gun
Now my picture is a bit deceiving as I only used the green fabric, cause half way through I changed my mind!
Start by cutting your burlap into strips and wrapping it around your wreath.
Next cut your banner pieces from your burlap.
I used my Cricut to cut the word Lucky,
then pinned it onto my fabric that was attached to my Steam a Seam
and cut it out.
Next iron it onto the banner.
Then pin your banner onto the lace
and sew it together.
Then glue it onto your wreath.
Next I made a whole pile of fabric and lace flowers, and some chiffon lace roses from my 
which I hot glued
 onto the wreath.
Then hang it up and admire it!
Hope this post brings some good luck your way!
I am sharing with these fun parties
Gingerly Made
Somewhat Simple

Simply Dream & Create
A Glimpse Inside

 photo blogbutton_zpsb1fa0f6d.jpg Domestic Superhero
Amie @ Pinkapotamus


  1. Wow Amie this is awesome!! I want to make this right now :-) I would love for you to come by and link this or another project at my brand new link party, starting this morning!! Hope to see you!

  2. How cute is that?! Stopping by from Domestic Superhero!

  3. Saw your wreath at Domestic Superhero's party ... very cute! :)

  4. Love this wreath with the lace flowers. Thanks for sharing.

  5. Darling wreath! I love the flowers and lace with the burlap. Thanks for the step by step, too.
    I found you today thru the Linky Party at Simply Dream and Create, where I'm #1. I hope you get a chance to stop by my blog and leave a comment, too!
    ~ Megin of VMG206

  6. So cute. I think I have that scrapbook paper. Thanks for sharing and have a fun time.

  7. Thanks again for stopping by to share this! I seriously need to make this asap!

    1. and just to let you know, this was one of the most popular posts during my link party last week! I am going to be featuring this project tomorrow! Please stop by and check it out! Thanks!!