Friday, March 22, 2013

Bunny Blossoms Hair Bows

Hopping over just in time for Easter are these adorable "Bunny Blossoms" hair bows that I made for my little girl.
Pin It
I scored these sweet little Wood Bunnies
from WholePort  and whipped up these sweet Easter accessories
 in no time and you can too!
Ingredients
Headband (I used a metal headband and a stretchy one)
Felt (or Fabric)
Sewing machine
Hot Glue Gun
I started by cutting some folded Hot Pink felt
 into a ruffly shape like flower petals.
Then I pinned it in a few places and sewed it together along the edges
 so it looked like this. 
Next I added a little hot glue to the edge and the bottom
 and started rolling and gluing the felt
 until it made a flower.
Then I hot glued a Chiffon Lace Flower to the middle.
and a wood bunny.
Next I cut a small strip of felt
 and hot glued it around the headband. 
Last I glued the whole flower onto the headband over the wrapped felt and viola a sweet headband for my little lovey to wear on Easter!
And one for my neighbors 1 year old too!
Hope you get hopping on your Easter projects!
I am sharing with
xoxo,
Amie @ Pinkapotamus

3 comments:

  1. Super duper cute!!!!! I'm pinning these! They're awesome! I love the adorable bunnies!

    Navy Wifey Peters

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adorable!! Wish I had time to make for my youngest granddaughter for Easter.. maybe next year...

    ReplyDelete