Monday, March 25, 2013

Pink Hippo Party #119

Hey Pink Hippos!  Happy Monday!  Today is the day that I sigh a great BIG sigh of relief.. Cultural fair is done for another year and my BIG craft show (which was a BUST) is done too!  Now it's time to get crafty for Easter.. oh yeah and if the hubby is reading this .. um CLEAN the house!
So here are this week's features!
First up is my friend Margie from Margie O' Hara Art who made this
oh so yummy looking Creme Brulee (hope she invites me over for some!)
Next up is Jo from Must Have Wear who upcycled her old rocker into this
gorgeous one for her new nursery!  Congrats JO!
Then we have Cheryl at Sew Can Do who made this
Adorable candy free Easter Basket.
And last but not least is Lisa from Stubbornly Crafty who made these
Itty Bitty Handmade Baby Dresses by Stubbornly Crafty
fantastic little dresses.. Can't decide which one I like best!
Now it's your turn to be featured!
Pink Hippo Party
Link up, Grab a button, be a follower (so you're not left out of the fun!) and just have fun!

Love,
Amie @ Pinkapotamus

6 comments:

  1. Those lil dresses are SO CUTE!! Thanks for hosting this lovely party! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring my Plush Chocolate Bunny - I've got your button on my Featured On page. Have a Happy Easter!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting this great party Amie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the great party!!!
    Have a wonderful week!
    Hugs from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for hosting! i totally wish i could master creme brulee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Amie!
    Thank you for hosting!
    I am happy to be here again. I am linking a baby blanket in spring colors.
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete