Monday, November 26, 2012

Pink Hippo Party #106

Happy Monday Pink Hippos!  Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.. I know we did.. and THEN we had a whirlwind round trip 20 hour drive in 2 days to pick up this precious little girl!
That's right this is our NEW Vizsla puppy Penny!
So please excuse my lack of features this week as I haven't slept in 3 days!
But we ALL love her...
even the boy who didn't WANT a dog!
So hope you share, link up, grab a button and be a follower!
Pink Hippo Party
Features will be up later this week when I catch up on some sleep!



Love,
Pinkapotamus

6 comments:

  1. What an adorable little puppy! Kids and puppies are awesome "features" this week, I do believe:) Thanks for hosting, hope your week is filled with laughter and lotsa puppy kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she is such a pretty puppy! I want one and I'm normally a cat person! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Santapotamus! Thanks for having the link parties, and for the lovely comments you always leave! They are very much appreciated.

    Noreen
    http://craftyjournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting, love your blog, i am follower you!!
    Ciao
    Bellalullo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting! I hope you have a blessed day! Julia @ juliakendrick.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the puppy! Adorable. My baby's been asking for one but I don't know if I can handle it right now. They sure are cute though. Thanks for hosting, have a great week

    ReplyDelete