Monday, November 12, 2012

Pink Hippo Party #104 and Yellow Friday

Are you one of those CRAZY Black Friday shoppers.. 

come on admit it.. it's not a BAD thing!  
Besides, I certainly am.. I get up at 3 am and head out the door with my Mommy and shop for the best deals.. 
it's Tradition!
But this year traditions they are a changing.. cause I'm heading over to shop these A-mazing deals on hand made,
Cloth doll , baby to toddler, whimsical, soft doll, by Swanky Janes
 hand crafted items
Monogrammed Kid's Bath Towel Set - Bath Towel, Hand Towel and Wash Cloth - you choose the applique
 from over 30 SMALL business owners with 
Courtney and Julie on
Click the link and you will see the HUGE list of Shops who are participating to offer you HUGE deals on Handmade for the Holidays (including my little shop Pinkapotamus )  You can also get a sneak peek by checking out this Pinterest Board
Yellow Friday Preview


Now let's get this party started!
Link Up, Grab a Button, Be a Follower and Share some LOVE!
Pink Hippo Party


Love,
Pinkapotamus

2 comments:

  1. Good morning, Amie! Thank you for the tip! It's so important to purchase handmade and be supportive of our Bloggy Community. You are wonderful! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting, now I am on my way to check out the shops!!!

    ReplyDelete