Friday, November 30, 2012

DIY Scrap Fabric Light Up Banner

I love decorating for Christmas.. and I have waaaayyy too many ornaments so this year I thought it would be fun to use some of them to make this light up banner for my mantel!
Pin It
Want to make one?  It was super easy!
Ingredients
100 string of lights
scrap fabric
(old) ornaments 
ribbon
Start by cutting your fabric your into strips that are 8" long and 1" wide. 
Then tie your strips and ornaments onto your lights.  I tied one per section.
Then hang up and Enjoy! 
I love the way the ornaments sparkle in the lights and it even looks cute when its not lit up!
Have you started decorating for the Holidays yet?
I am sharing with
Love and Laundry

Happy Go Lucky
Love,
Pinkapotamus

5 comments:

  1. I love this!!!! I am going to make this for sure :)
    www.thechirpingmoms.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. In love with this! I would love to have you share this at my link party at Blissful Bucket List. There is also a "25 Pinterest Projects Til Christmas" series going on at my blog too. I am your newest follower and I can't wait to shre more ideas!http://www.blissfulbucketlist.com/2012/11/flaunt-it-friday-23-25-days-kick-off.html

    Sarah @
    www.blissfulbucketlist.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So darling! What a great idea. You got a ton of views at my link party, so I gave you a feature! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great idea. Thanks for linking up at Doodles & Stitches. So creative!

    ReplyDelete