Tuesday, February 5, 2013

DIY Mod Podge Valentine Pendant Necklace

My Sweet Little girl needed something special for Valentine's day.. 
so I made her this sweet necklace!
Pin It
Want to make one for your sweetie?  Here's how!
Ingredients
Fabric Mod Podge
Mod Podge Acrylic Shapes
Fabric 
Beadalon
Beads
Chipboard
Metal Letter Charm
Cachobon
Craft Glue
Start  by cutting the shape of your acrylic shape out of paper
Then pin it onto your fabric and cut.
Next Mod Podge the fabric onto the acrylic shape pendant.
Then glue your cachobon and chipboard to your pendant.
String your pendant, letter and beads onto your beadalon.
Finish it and voila, a cute gift for your V-day cutie!
Oh and since I loved hers so much.. I made myself a sweet Pin
with my hubby's initial!
Don't forget that if you are up for a little 
CRAFTY Competition that you can sign up for 
the CRAFTERBOWL
I am sharing with
The DIY Dreamer
toastie studio


Love,
Pinkapotamus

8 comments:

  1. Stopping by from Made in a Day.
    That is just too adorable. Very cute.

    Btw, I am doing a little v-day giveaway on the blog. So please stop by.
    www.kgstyleblogs.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool! I'm definitely doing this.. it came out great! Pinning too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tutorial.... very clear and easy..... the best part is the adorable pendant. Thanks for sharing with us!

    A new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want for myself! I follow you via GFC. I host a weekly party that starts at 6:00pm every Tuesday called Fluster’s Creative Muster Party. I would love for you to stop by and share your talent and creativity.

    Hugs and Smiles,

    Robin @ Fluster Buster
    Follow My Blog with GFC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok girl I think I need to back away from your blog I want to make everything and I think I will be stuck in a corner mumbling with tons of uncompleted projects around me .. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh!! How cute is that!! Love it!

    Thanks so much for sharing this at The DIY Dreamer... From Dream To Reality last week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic Post!Lot of information is helpful in some or the other way.Keep updating letter pendant necklace

    ReplyDelete