Friday, February 15, 2013

Our V-day!

Yesterday was my littlest guys BIG 6th birthday!
He started out the day with lots 
of presents.
We made some fun shirts to celebrate!
And matching ones for my Heartbreakers!
Breakfast out with Mommy and a surprise birthday corn muffin!
He helped me deliver some special treats to the local Retirement home.
Then my favorite Valentine took me out for a surprise lunch!
We had class party fun with a strawberry snack!
Dinner with Grandma and Grandpa.
More presents...
and of course some chocolate!
We had to have cake too!
Sooo yummy 
and fun!
Then it was time for hugs..  
and kisses!
Hope you spent Valentine's with the ones you love!
Love,
Pinkapotamus

5 comments:

  1. You got a Valentine's baby there! Happy Birthday to your boy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous celebration all around. I love the heart and heart breaker shirts you made. Those are genius. I'm guessing 6 was a very good birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab party. He does look like a sweet little heart breaker. What a great way to make him feel special....
    You are such an awesome mom....

    hugs x
    Crystelle
    http://www.crystelleboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a crazy busy day! Looks like lots of fun for you all

    ReplyDelete
  5. That scarf is beautiful! Thanks for sharing! ~Tammy~

    ReplyDelete