Saturday, February 9, 2013

Valentine Fry Boxes

It's a snow storm here in NJ.. so while I'm stranded at home I thought I would get these cute Valentine's
Pin It
 done for my Kindergarten class. 
They were soo easy to make!
Ingredients
Pick your Plum Fry boxes
$1 Store Cupcake liners
Plastic Heart
Pick Your Plum Bakers twine
Glue
Ribbon
Cello
I started by smashing my cupcake liner and glueing it onto the fry box, then adding my heart.
Next I wrapped it with some twine.
Filled it with tissue paper and my Valentine goodies which included a pencil, box o stickers, heart box filled with kisses, heart lollipop, tootsie roll and sweettarts.
Then I put it in a cello bag and tied it with a bow!
I also made a little tag which I tied with twine.  I love baker's twine!
Last I packed it up so it's easy to grab on V-day!
Hope you love it!
Love,
Pinkapotamus

2 comments: