Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Even the Dog Needs Some V-day Love

We got a new puppy in October.. so tomorrow is Penny's first Valentine's Day and she's Really excited!
Pin It
She even has her I "Woof" You Valentine Bandana.
Want to make one?  It's really easy.. it only took 10 minutes!  Yay!
Ingredients
Fabric
elastic
sewing machine
I started by folding my fabric into a triangle and making a small folded over long strip of fabric.
I sewed the strip right sides together first.
Then I turned it right side out and put the elastic into it.
I scrunched the fabric on the elastic a bit and then pinned it into the folded bandana.
Last I sewed it all together
and bribed my puppy with a treat so she would be still for a quick photo session!
Penny says, "I Woof You!"
Love,
Pinkapotamus

4 comments:

  1. Penny is so pretty in her Valentine Outfit! Please give her a hug for me! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Penny is an awesome pup! Would love to paint her. :) Margie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Vizsla puppy! We have a Lab/Vizsla mix. So much fun!

    ReplyDelete