Monday, September 24, 2012

October Overhauling!

Does your Craft area look like this?
Are you hiding your Craft supplies in creative
 and um not so creative ways?
Well if you Answered "YES"  while jumping and clapping to any or ALL of these questions, then you NEED to join me,
Amie at Pinkapotamus and Amy at While Wearing Heels
in 
October Overhauling! 
October Overhauling
It's easy to sign up.. simply add your home page to link below.. and grab a button for your sidebar!



The rules to play along are EASY!  
First and ONLY RULE:  
No buying craft supplies from Oct 1 - Oct 31st (but you can trade with other bloggers!)
Week 1:   Share your messy craft area!
Week 2:  Clean out your craft area so that it is organized and neat and share your progress!
Week 3:  Make 1 project from your existing craft stash!
Week 4:  Share your experience, what you created and how happy you are NOT be embarrassed by your craft hoarding anymore!
Also we will be featuring YOU guys each week.. our favorite hoarders, crafters and cleaners! 
So come join in the fun and let's get some work done!
Love,
Amie and Amy! 

8 comments:

  1. Wow! I have to keep my craft space tidy since I live, sleep and craft all in one room :P
    Oh how lovely (and messy) it will be why I find a house to rent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me feel so much better! My craft space is a total disaster of organised chaos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I can't even spell the name of my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I'm tempted to join this. But I do have a few things I need to buy (for pre-planned projects) so. . .

    I think I'll make a list of approved purchases and not buy anything OVER that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks exciting! I'm not sure that I have all the time to do this, I mean I'm a single parent, and I barely have enough time to blog, but this looks like fun, and I'm gonna give it a go! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just saw this, but the linky is now closed! :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete