Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Under 300 Followers Blog Hop #18

Hey Pink Hippos!  It's Thursday.. and you KNOW what that means..
It's time to link up with the 
Pink Hippo's Under 300 Followers Blog HOP!  
So if you have Under 300 followers and are looking to make some new bloggy friends link up your home page and join in the fun!
Remember to follow your HOSTS
Me.. Amie @ PINKAPOTAMUS
Lelanie @ TO SEW WITH LOVE
And now introducing this week's COHOST my bloggy friend Kera and her little CUTIE~
Hello Lovelies! My name is Kera and I blog over at
I blog to document my daily {and somewhat crazy} life as a stay-at-home mama to my 11-month-old baby girl. But it's become a place to just write down my thoughts on bits of everything. The peanut, the pup, my faith. I've recently become addicted to DIY projects and I adore the fall season the most. I'm also doing a 101 in 1001 challenge that you can check out here.
I also post tutorials every now and then {such as this one featured right here on Pinkapotamus}.
I'm also currently hosting my first giveaway in honor of my Hubs' and my birthday. Some coveted ad spaces and a giftcard up for grabs :) I would love for you to come check it out! That's it! SO excited to be co-hosting this week's Under 300 Followers Party. My little blog has been growing like crazy lately and I've been loving everything that comes with it--especially getting to know new friends, like you!
Now Grab a Button, BE a FOLLOWER, link up and Share the love and the HOP!

Love,
Pinkapotamus and Friends!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting! I hope you're having a great week.
    There is something about seeing that pink hippo at the top of your page...always makes me smile!
    Rhiannon at Being mom{me}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! What a fun idea for a blog hop ... glad to be joining you this week, AND to be your newest GFC follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! New follower from the Hop :)

    Thanks for hosting

    www.heiditakingtheplunge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete