Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Under 300 Followers Blog Hop #19

Happy Thursday Pink Hippos!  One more day til the weekend... you'll find me on the soccer and football field cheering on the mini hippos!
In the meantime, let's have some bloggy fun and make some new friends at the
Hosted by Me, Amie @ Pinkapotamus
and
Lelanie @ To Sew With Love
And now here is this week's featured CoHOST!

Hey there! I'm Niki, and I am the proud creator of Hello Paper Moon. Hello Paper Moon is where I share my efforts to live a less consuming and more creative life. Besides being a blogger, I am a stay-at-home mother of three, a deployed sailor's wife, self-proclaimed super geek, and amateur foodie. On my blog I love to share my projects and recipes. Lots of the projects I make are very nerd related. Like the letter from Hogwarts my children received or the Butterbeer we just had to make after going to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter earlier this year
Like I said, I am an amateur  foodie and still learning along the way. And I fortunately like to take photos of my food. This used to be a point of contention at our house, but now we all know mom needs to take a photo before we eat dinner/lunch/dessert. I try to keep things healthy like my Asian inspired salad, but lots of times we have to make things a bit more chocolaty like with some chocolate pavlova. It was seriously delicious.
We recently found out that our family is being stationed in Oahu, Hawaii. Don't hate me please! But none the less, I threw the kids a Bon Voyage party that was an outdoor movie event and a few days later the kids and I started our one week road trip across the country before we got on the plane to Hawaii. It was a blast and maybe after some time I would totally do it again.
So that is Hello Paper Moon in a nutshell (Help! I am in a nutshell. How did I get into this nutshell?) Sorry, I couldn't help the Austin Powers reference. Thank you so much to Amie for inviting me to share my place in the blog in world and thank you for reading and hopefully checking me out.

Remember to follow your hosts and cohost!  Let us know you are following along and we will return the favor!  Now, link up your homepage, grab a button and make some new friends!

 

 Love,
Pinkapotamus and Friends!

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Amie for featuring little ole me. I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting! I'm your newest follower. I hope you'll visit Posed Perfection soon and maybe even follow me back.
    Blessings,
    Nici

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this blog hop (as always!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting! I'm your new follower. Happy to discover your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower, looking forward to reading more! Thank you for hosting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found you via Niki's blog - Hello Paper Moon. I'm following your blog via GFC. Thanks for hosting an amazing linky party!

    ~Libby~
    www.artisticexpressionsbyelisabeth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE YOUR BUTTON!!!! I think it's the same hippo my dad bought Ms. Middle when she was born. We call it the "Bopa Hippo" (Bopa is what the Beanie Babies call my dad).


    Hi! I’m your newest follower!
    Check out my Mommy blog at:
    www.dawnsdisaster.blogspot.com
    Visit anytime!
    {All follows are returned}
    Come play on Sundays @
    Super Sunday Sync!

    ReplyDelete