Friday, October 26, 2012

No Sew Trick or Treat Bag

If you didn't know I'm a Girl Scout leader for my little lovie.  So today is our Halloween party and we are going to make these fun No Sew Trick or Treat Bags. 
Pin It
Want to make some?  Come on.. how could you go Trick or Treating without one?
Ingredients
Tote bags
Fabric labels
Fabric for letters
Steam a Seam
Paint 
Optional Cricut 

Start by painting your bag so that it looks a little distressed.
Next take your fabric labels and cut them out on the Steam a seam.
Place them on your bag. 
Use your Cricut to cut out the words "Trick or Treat"
Use your letters to cut out on fabric.
Add your letters.
Iron it on.
Viola!  
No sew Trick or Treat bags!
Hope you get more treats than tricks this Halloween.. 
I think we are going to get hammered by the "Frankenstorm".. 
Yikes! 
I am sharing with 

Love,
Pinkapotamus

5 comments:

  1. Cute project - ironing on really is the way to go! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! You should share it at my Submarine Sunday link party!

    T'onna @ www.navywifeypeters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I bet the girls will love making those.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I am your newest follower and was hoping that you would stop by and follow me back!!

    www.enjoyingtheepiphany.com

    Thanks,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. You must be the best girl scout troop leader ever. What a great project!

    ReplyDelete