Thursday, October 18, 2012

October Overhauling - Stashbusting Project Linkups!

Hey Pink Hippos and High Heel Wearing Divas!
We are three weeks into our October Overhauling.. so by now you should have a CLEAN craft room AND some super FUN stashbusted projects! 
Here are a few of mine!
Pottery Barn Knockoff Signs   which are being featured today at Knock off Decor  !!




Now it's YOUR turn to share!  
Grab an Overhauling Button, 
Ocober Overhauling
link up, be a follower and share the fun!  
I'll be featuring some projects next week!


Love,
Amie and Amy
The Pink Hippo and the High Heel Wearing Diva 

1 comment:

  1. Haven't been really creative this week (well, in my head I was super creative, but I can't really link that up, now can I?) - but I thought I'd stop by and boo you. You ask what this is? It's sort of the newest chain letter *g* but a shout out never hurts, right?
    xo Anja
    So check this out: http://cocalores.blogspot.de/2012/10/my-halloween-costume-little-miss-party.html

    ReplyDelete