Tuesday, October 9, 2012

October Overhauling - Paper Organization

This may by far be my WORST obsession and therefore, the hardest part of my stash to keep organized!
I started by pulling my paper out of all my not so hidy hiding places.. like the chair in the dining room,
the bottom drawer of the craft cabinet
 and the multiple catchalls um.. organizers in the basement.
Now this took a lot of sorting skills, time and coffee!... 
so I started with my scraps and broke them into color packets then full books broken down by boy and girl and then of course by seasons.
I had cleaned out my playroom closet and salvaged this stand.. so I decided that this would be the BEST solution to the problem of not being able to see all of my papers.
Once they were sorted I just organized them.
I even had room for some shutters, canvases and pallet pieces. 
Viola.. organized papers that are really functional!
Stop by tomorrow and link up your cleaning progress!
Love,
Amie @ Pinkapotamus

6 comments:

  1. Amie, this may be my worst problem in my craft room and you have given me hope! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good! I'm getting closed to organized, but it's taken longer than I thought. I'm glad to see I have another day to finish before linking up. This link-up was such a great idea! It inspired me to get busy DOING something about my mess. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait. I'll have to clean off my chair in my dining room too :).

    You're making progress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, now I'm glad I don't work much with paper (no scrapbooking/card making). My hoard would be so much worse if I did.

    Great work organizing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just did this in my living room! I swear the paper grows legs and reproduces on it's own! Boxes are wonderful for sorting and organizing paper, but then I have a slight box, basket, and glass jar addiction ;) Your area looks great!

    ReplyDelete