Sunday, October 7, 2012

October Overhauling - Stashbusted Project #2

Here's Your Halloween Sign!
Pin It
Now it started out as this sign
 and I just flipped it over so I could create this really cute Halloweeny sign!
And of course it all goes with the theme of the October Overhauling..
1. I did not buy ANY supplies
2. I saved some cash and busted some STASH!

Want to make one.. ?  It was super easy and of course can be modified to fit your supplies! Yay!

Ingredients
Wood Base
Wood Rectangle
Wood Letters (or Scrapbook paper if you don't have letters)
Acrylic Paint
MDF SHOE  (if no shoe you can always make it out of scrapbook paper)
Scrapbook Paper
Ribbon
Craft Glue
Rhinestones  are ALWAYS an option
Start by painting your base the color of your choice.
Then paint your letters and shoe.
Mod Podge and embellish your shoe and the hanging plaque.
Next glue it all together!
Tie your ribbon and hang it somewhere fun.. this is my bedroom door!
Happy October Overhauling
Don't forget to stop by and share your fun projects tomorrow!
I am sharing with
Sumo's Sweet Stuff
The Girl Creative






Love,
Pinkapotamus

8 comments:

  1. That is SO cute!!! You are super crafty! I am jealous! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such an adorable project! I love your organizing too. I just posted my organized space thanks to you and Amy. :) Megan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Real cute. I like how you reuse stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How funny! I love it! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your crafts!

    I'm showing off some of my October Overhauling stash creations on your linky party.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute - you can never have too many shoes! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So so adorable! I love, love, love your site! So happy I found it! I'm your newest follower! Hope you'll stop by my new DIY site and let me know what you think! Would love to have you as a follower!

    Xoxo Sam

    DIY Huntress

    ReplyDelete