Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I Will Be MIA!

As of next week I will be MIA for about 2 weeks!  Okay I may pop in from time to time.. but for the most part.. MIA!
 I am having sinus surgery.. I would love to have the ability to breathe through my nose, smell the roses (literally), taste my food and NOT rely on inhalers on a daily basis.  So I am looking for a few bloggy friends to take over for me.  If anyone is interested in sharing a post or doing a giveaway.. please email me at amieirwin (at) yahoo (dot) com!
Thanks for your help~
Love,
Pinkapotamus

7 comments:

  1. Oh Girl....how I envy you! I hope once you are better you post about how awesome it is to breathe through your nose. I live on inhalers & allergy pills. Maybe I can breathe vicariously through your possible post?!?!?!?! Best of luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's to a quick recovery for you! Breathing through my nose, smelling and tasting are definitely things I take for granted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recall you've always had sinus issues, I'm so sorry about that! Pregnancy always brings that out in me, but luckily mine is temporary. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sorry you are sick. I would love to do a post on crafting or food. I might also be interested in a give away for my new Etsy. I use to have sinus problems when I lived in Southern Cali but now up north much better.

    http://bacontimewiththehungryhypo.blogspot.com/

    http://www.etsy.com/shop/Mindiemay

    mhilton05@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending well wishes your way! Just wanted to let you know that I featured the Peter Pan mirror from your Etsy shop on Homespun Market Day. Stop by & check out the post. :)

    http://thetatteredtag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Amie! I hope your surgery goes well and I know you will recover in no time! I am always here to help in anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You will be in my thoughts and prayers, sweet Amie!

    ReplyDelete