Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Hoo Are You? #34

Welcome to another fun addition of Hoo Are You hosted by Leslie @


NightOwlCrafting


Here are the answers to the questions that are on everyone's mind this week!

1. Do you make a budget and keep it, or just fly by the seat of your pants?
I am totally a fly by the seat of your pants kinda girl.. The bills get paid but after that it's kind of a free for all!

2. Do you do spring cleaning and if so which month?
I start spring cleaning in March when the weather gets warm and I have to start changing over everyone's clothes and that turns into a whole house overhaul!

3. Are you a yard sale lover and do you have them and go to them?
Ohhh I love yard sales.. being able to peruse and buy other people's junk and turn it into something amazing is soo much fun!  Last year I scored an awesome wood trunk for $9 that i am going to redo for a dress up pirate chest for my boys!  I do have them and I love the people love to haggle over your junk!  They crack me up!

4. What do you take when you have a headache?
I get headaches pretty often so I have to take Tylenol but it doesn't work very well!  Uggh!

5. Name 3 things that you feel lucky to have in your life!
Family, Home and Happiness

So that's it for this week!  Can't wait to hear from everyone again next week!
Love,
Pinkapotamus









4 comments:

  1. Try Advil or Excedrin. I find they work better for headaches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haggling at a yard sale! Surely not, isn't everything already a bargin price! I'm a Brit so I have no idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you on Night Owl... I'm a B-I-G Excedrin girl. It's the only thing that really takes care of my headaches :-)

    ReplyDelete