Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Repurposed Shelf

I love giving handmade gifts!  So of course when my friend Cathy's daughter who also doubles as one of my daughter's best friends had a birthday coming I was ready for action!  As I have shared with you  before I love my little MDF dresses..
 but I thought that they would be really adorable as a jewelry holder.  I had an old shelf that was my daughter's.. again something that we have never used but have moved on several occasions that was just begging to be repurposed. 
So first I designed my dresses.  Rebecca's room is pink, purple and white so that  is what I worked with.  Here is the completed project ready for hanging!
To the shelf Mr. Pinkapotamus added wood rosettes and knobs for hanging jewelry from (trust me it is much better for my precious digits) !
Hope she loves it!
I am sharing with
lil luna link party button














CreativeShareWednesdays












NightOwlCrafting


Photobucket
Love,
Pinkapotamus

3 comments:

  1. This is adorable!!! Thank you so much for sharing and linking up to hte handamde hog:)

    xoxo Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! So adorable. Also wanted to thank you for the link parties I had no clue of.

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower---Stopped by from the party! I blog at CraftBuds.com

    ReplyDelete