Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Hoo Are You? Part 35!

Hello bloggy friends!  It time for another edition of
NightOwlCrafting

This week's post is brought to you by the Letter L for Leslie and by the number 35! Now lets Get started!
Here are my questions and Answers!
1. Do you pay your bills online or through snail mail?
I pay my bills online because it takes tooo long to write out all of the bills and because when I write them out I often pay the wrong amounts.  However, in my own defense I often pay more than I should so the bills aren't late or underpaid.. but we end up with the creditor owing us for a month and sometimes up to six!

2. How many email accounts do you have?
I have two.. one from my single gal days and one with my married name so that my hubby isn't sad!

3. Do you use XM/Sirius, radio, ipod, CD, or etc.. in your vehicle?
We only have the radio as the CD changer in my Honda broke twice!  And of course most of my favorite CDs are stuck in it!

4. What shows are sparking your interest on TV right now?
Big Love and all of the Thursday night NBC comedies!

5. Name 3 things that you think of when you hear the word "GREEN"!
Upcycled, veggies and St Patty's Day!  Just hope no one upcycles their veggies from LAST St Patty's Day!

Love,
Pinkapotamus

3 comments:

  1. Eeewww! Upcycling veggies, such disgusting images of school dinners!

    So cute that you have an email in your married name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! Very funny answers! New follower from Hoo Are You hop. So you are an Office fan?! One of my favorite shows EVER! I kind of lost interest though after Jim and Pam got married lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same email versions for the same reasons you do! One with maiden single days and one with married! Too funny. Thanks for linking up to Hoo are you!

    ReplyDelete