Monday, March 7, 2011

Pink Hippo Party #19

Happy Monday everyone!  Welcome to another edition of The Pink Hippo Party!  As always there was tons of talent floating around here!  I will post my favorites tomorrow as I am busy getting ready for my upcoming surgery on Wednesday!  In the meantime I need to send a huge shout out to
Lelanie @

 
and Sumo @
Sumo's Sweet Stuff
For featuring my Clothesline Name Sign over the Weekend! 

And a big shout out today to Cheryl @
For featuring my Little Leprechauns!
Now on to the Party!   I can't wait to see what you came up with this week!




Love,
Pinkapotamus

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting. I'm also having a link party over at http://diyhshp.blogspot.com. I would love you to stop by and check out the great posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for hosting another fab party, Amie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, good luck with your surgery! Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete