Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Hoo Are You #51

It's Toosday.. so you know what that means.. time to get to know each other a little better with everyone's favorite blog hop hosted by the lovely Leslie @
NightOwlCrafting
So here are my answers to this week's burning questions!
1. If you could choose one of your personality traits to pass on to your children, what would it be?
If I could pass on one personality trait to my lovies.. it would have to be patience.  It really comes in handy in the most trying of times!

2. What's your favorite candy bar?
Hands down my favorite candy bar is Snickers..
but I love, love, love them even more when they are frozen.. What's a couple of broken teeth in exchange for candy bar happiness?

3. If you could vacation anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I would love to go to Hawaii
ALONE with my hubby and sit my butt on the beach with a fabulously fruity drink in one hand and a Hawaiin coffee in the other!   (Yes.. it has been about 10 years since we have  been ALONE together overnight.. I think I need it!)

4. What 3 adjectives would you use to describe yourself?
Loyal, Honest, Fun

5. In one word, how would your best friend describe you?
CRAZY!

Can't wait to see all my other Hoots answers!
Love,
Pinkapotamus

4 comments:

  1. I am so glad I'm not the only CRAZY one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought about crazy as a single adjective to describe myself, but then I was afraid I'd scare everyone away. You're brave! Us two nuts can stick together. =D

    I hope you’ll decide to check out some of these…
    Hoo Are You?
    Goofy Screw Ups…RTT
    And, Disney Classics for Sale!
    Have a lovely week!

    Your friend,
    Cathy Kennedy, Children's Author
    The Tale of Ole Green Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your answers! So fun! Have a great day!
    http://bresbaubles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hawaii is where I would love to go again. I have not been with just my husband and that would be a nice treat. I LOVE your pinkapotamus stuffed animal! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete