Monday, August 1, 2011

Pink Hippo Party #40!

Happy Monday to all!  This week is my daughter's 9th birthday... yes I said 9th.. I will be the proud owner of a 9 year old on Thursday! 
So Today my features are Cassandra's choice!
First up is Mary with this amazing handpainted desk @
Then there is Mary Kathryn's adorable pillowcase style dress made from bed sheets @
Next up are these "Tip Top" Tank tops by Cheryl @
Then we have this fabulous diaper cake by Ashli @

And last but not least this super fun rainbow cake by Mara
Ladies grab you featured button and wear it with Pride!

Ready to party?.. Here are the rules:

1. Grab a party button
2. Link back to this party
3. Link to your specific post and not your home page
4. Become a follower (cause it's just nice)
5. Don't forget some love to your fellow crafters.. everyone loves a compliment!

Love,
Pinkapotamus


7 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my Rainbow Cake Tutorial Amie! Or should I say thank you to your daughter? Happy birthday Cassandra!

    ~ Mara @ Super Savings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I am a new GFC follower here for your hop! Please stop by http://aboutamom.com when you get a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting another great party, Amie. Have a wonderful week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holla!!! Thanks Cassandra for liking my makeup table redo! It's going to a little girl just about your age :D And Thank you Mom for the feature! Sorry for the delay in responding had a huge craft show this weekend and I'm just now starting to function again! :D I've grabbed your button and will display it proudly! Have a great week...Peace-Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. when i saw that cake on that ledge of the porch i was like "oh my gosh, who would risk that cake falling?!" it made me nervous just seeing it there and then i read it was out of diapers! ha ha, easy to put back together :)

    ReplyDelete