Wednesday, August 10, 2011

In This Home...

A few years ago I bought some of these fun MDF shapes from Michaels which by the way.. they DON'T sell anymore.. pooh.
 I haven't looked at them for a while but yesterday I saw a "house rules" sign and thought that this would be perfect for making one of my own!
So I got out my scrapbook paper, glue, scissors, paint and cricut and got to work.
First I painted the house tan and then Mod Podged a door, windows and a roof.
Then I cut out all of the letters with my Cricut for the rules
and arranged them on the board.
Then I Mod Podged it all together and added a little drawer pull for a door knob.

And here is my finished sign!
I can't wait til Mr. Pinkapotamus gets home to hang it up!
Oh and please, please, please is you get a chance.. swing by  HERE and vote for my Bookpage Fireworks!
I am sharing HERE and with











Creations by Kara

Suzy's Artsy Craftsy Sitcom











Link up you latest project every Wednesday on the Elle Belle Creative Your Way Wednesday link party!




NightOwlCrafting

Love,
Pinkapotamus!

3 comments:

  1. Cute. I like the font you chose. I've seen so many great Family Rules signs lately and just can't decide which I like best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful and touching! I can't wait to try this!!! Thanks for sharing!!! SO touching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love it! Thank you so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete