Monday, August 15, 2011

Stashbusting September Inspiration Week!

I know I have been begging and pleading asking and asking and asking for everyone to join in this year's Stashbusting September!  So this week I have decided that in anticipation of the BIG event I would love to inspire my followers and maybe some new bloggy Bff's to join in the fun!  So this week I will be creating lots of lovelies from my own stash and sharing!
Remember you can join me and the creative genius behind Stashbusting September
Robin
My Photo
by adding your name to the list here

My first project this week is hair clips!  Yup that's right something super simple but something that you can have LOTS of fun with!
The first set is made from clips, washers, mod podge dimensional magic and old maps.
My second set of clips I made using the scrap scrapbook paper, button and twine.
My third set I made using scrap ribbon and a washer.

And the fourth I made out of scrap fabric.
Hope this inspires you to use your creativity and your stash too!
I am sharing with
The Girl Creative
Sumo's Sweet Stuff


Love,
Pinkapotamus

1 comment:

  1. Great idea Amie. TOtally perfect for using up scrap ribbon. Brilliant.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Hugs, Bella :)
    **AMAZE ME AUGUST** @ Bella Before and After Any projects, recipes, diy welcome.
    **PARTY PLANNING TUESDAYS** @ Euro Style Cakes. All your party planning tips, decorations, invitations, and recipes welcome at my NEW party.

    ReplyDelete