Monday, August 22, 2011

Pink Hippo Party #43!

Happy Monday everyone!  Sorry for being partially MIA this week.. but these three um.. four? cute little faces
have been staring at me and begging me not to blog (and who could resist those faces?)
So first up today I need to make a shout out to these three awesome ladies who ALL featured my Hot Air Balloon Mobile!
Thanks ladies.. it's always Fabulous to be featured and don't forget to go on over and say HI!
Now onto my features.. sorry for so few comments.. you ladies all rock.. but I am seriously lacking this week!
First up is this sooo super duper adorable quiet flip book
Then we have Meg @  http://www.alittleknickknack.com/ who made this
 super amazing shabby chic ruffle lampshade!
Next up is Staci @ http://justsewsassy.com/ who took an ordinary old oven rack and transformed it into this
fantastic jewelry holder!
And last but not least is Madision @  http://madisonavenue2011.blogspot.com/ who is one super fashionista who created
a fabulous outfit out of a Muumuu!
Ladies grab a sweet Hippo Featured button and let's get this party started!
Here are the rules:
1. Grab a party button
2. Link back to this party
3. Link to your specific post and not your home page
4. Become a follower (cause it's just nice)
5. Don't forget some love to your fellow crafters.. everyone loves a compliment!

Love,
Pinkapotamus

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the feature! I'm excited to put this adorable little potamus on my featured page ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring my upcycled oven rack:)

    ReplyDelete