Friday, August 5, 2011

What I Have Been Up To!

Craftiness has been happening here at Pinkapotamus.. however, I have been unable to share my craftiness as I have been super busy hosting a sleepover for my daughter and getting orders out like crazy!  So today I thought that I would share some of my crafty adventures!
First up is my handpainted mirror that was for a custom order.
It was meant to match this bedding.
Then I made some quick decorations for my daughter's Harry Potter party.  She is typically a plain Jane.. so I didn't have to do much but an HP mantle.
And another custom order for a Dinosaur name wall hanging.
Then we took a day off and went to Jersey shore to celebrate my little girl's 9th birthday!  We had lots of fun on the beach and then headed over to the boardwalk!

Mmmm Cheesesteaks!

And don't forget your touristy picture!
Love,
Pinkapotamus

1 comment: