Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Hoo Are You #52

Welcome to this week's exciting edition of
NightOwlCrafting
hosted by the ever talented Leslie! 
So now without further ado are my answers to this week's questions!

1. Do you prefer to use a regular pencil or mechanical pencil?
Love a real pencil..
you know made of wood that needs to be sharpened and doesn't break or bend with every little stroke!


2. What is your favorite color in the crayon box?
Brown.. yup boring old brown.
3. Bottled glue or glue stick?
Love bottled craft glue.. I think I wouldn't be able to live without it~
4. calculator or do it in your head?
My Dad is an accountant.. but baby I NEED a calculator!
5.Favorite subject while in High School?
My favorite subject in High school was English no wait I mean art.. no English.. no art  Um.. I think I have to say Englart?
Love,
Pinkapotamus

1 comment: