Monday, January 3, 2011

Pink Hippo Party #10

Happy 2011 and welcome to the first Pink Hippo Party of 2011!  I was pleasantly surprised this morning to wake up to 5 NEW followers!  So thanks.. I think you just made my whole week!  Well since Christmas there has been lots of reorganization going on so not too much crafting.. but with the kids going back to school I am hoping to have some more time.  So here is a pic of my reorganized kitchen cabinet:
Trust me when I say it NEEDED it.. you couldn't find ANYTHING in here before!
And don't forget to enter my First Day Giveaway @ http://pinkapotamus.blogspot.com/2011/01/first-day-giveaway.html
Now on to my favorites from last year .. (funny to say that right?)
The most adorable dress made out of a onsie from Jennifer Dawn

The coolest growth chart EVER by Lori

(p.s. we use a wall to measure my kids growth vs. my grandmother's shrinking I may have to make one!)
One of the cutest way to store all those Christmas cards by Shannon
So ladies grab your featured button and wear it with pride!

Now onto the rules!
1. Grab a party button
2. Link back to this party
3. Link to your specific post and not your home page
4. Become a follower (cause it's just nice)
5. Don't forget some love to your fellow crafters.. everyone loves a compliment!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the party. Happy New Year to you!
    http://wiccanmakesometoo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the party and a big thanks for featuring my Growth Charts :) Have a SPECTACULAR week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is adorable!! Thanks for the party--following you!

    ReplyDelete