Friday, January 7, 2011

Stylish and Trendy! That's Me!

The lovely Ohkeeka gave me the Stylish Blogger award! 

She is also known as the TYPE A Housewife @ http://thetypeahousewife.blogspot.com/
Love her.. if you haven't checked out her blog yet you should!

The very talented Jennifer Dawn of The Life of Jennifer Dawn @  http://thelifeofjenniferdawn.blogspot.com/ (great name right?) also gave me the The Trendy Blog award! 


TrendyBlogAward

Go check out her blog.. she has lots of amazing projects to share and lots of fun ideas to do with toddlers.. Love her!

A big thanks to both of these ladies for choosing me.. and now the fun begins because I get to share both of these awards with blogs that I love too!

Here are the rules to getting the Stylish Blogger award:
Thank and link back to the person who awarded you the award. 
Share 7 things about yourself.
Award 15 other bloggers (I am only giving out 8 today)
Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.

So here goes!
1.  I recently decided that I was tired of my brownish hair and went a couple shades lighter to blonde.
2.  I am dying to get a Cricut Expression but will have to wait for my birthday money to come in.
3.  My camera is my best friend.
4. Twice a month I have girl's night out with my bestie which includes dinner and a movie.
5.  My first date with my husband consisted of four wheeling in his truck and a stop at the ice cream store!
6.  My favorite cake is homemade carrot cake with cream cheese frosting.. I hope someone has a birthday soon.. I think I NEED to make one!
7.  I am a really GOOD bowler.

Now for my 8 bloggy friends:

For the Trendy Blogger award I must pass this on to 10 bloggy friends so here they are (I am giving out 9)!
So ladies hope you share the love!  Thanks so much for the honor!
Love,
Pinkapotamus

8 comments:

  1. Awwww.... thank you so much for this award! You're too sweet! You made our day! ^^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the Trendy Award! You just made me SMILE!! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Im honored to receive your award today!!! It makes me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for passing this award on to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the award. I am so honored that you thought of me:) Made my day!!!

    Hanna from bouffe e bambini

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for those sweet words. I love your blog too. You deserved both of these awards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your awards! Thank you for passing one along to me. I really appreciate it. Carrot cake with cream cheese frosting...heavenly!

    ReplyDelete