Monday, January 10, 2011

Pink Hippo Party #11

Welcome to the 11th Pink Hippo Party!  Today I would like to take a moment and celebrate the AWESOMNESS of the Amie(Amy)'s that are in Blogland who party with the Pink Hippo.  So my features for the week are all brought to you by the letter A and the number 3 or 4 depending on the spelling of the aforementioned name!
So let's start with me: AMIE (that's me!) because today is the LAST DAY to enter my First Day Giveaway!  Low entries and winner to be announced tomorrow!

You can enter here by adding a comment:
Now on to the celebration!
Amie at Kitty Kats and Airplanes made this AWESOME anthro inspired hair bow with tutorial.. Love it!

Amy at Flexible Dreams made these AMAZING rainbow sugar cookies with her little girl!



Amy @ Increasingly Domestic made these AWESOME reversible super hero capes!




So ladies grab your featured button for being AWESOME and AMAZING Amie(Amy)'s!
Oh and IF I forgot an AMY from somewhere.. let me know and I will add you!

So now on to the Party!
Now onto the rules!




1. Grab a party button
2. Link back to this party
3. Link to your specific post and not your home page
4. Become a follower (cause it's just nice)
5. Don't forget some love to your fellow crafters.. everyone loves a compliment!



Enhanced by Zemanta

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the feature!! And, thanks again for hosting this week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always glad to learn of new parties and gave you a shout out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for inviting me over! What a darling party! Love your features from last week too.

    Have a great week!!

    Erin

    ReplyDelete