Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Hoo Are You 2011!

NightOwlCrafting
Look I finally got the button IN the blog to work!  Progress!
So obviously I am participating and here are my answers to the burning questions on everyone's mind.. atleast those who are playing along!~
 
1. Did you make any New Year's Revolutions?
Yes!  My New Year's Revolution is to organize everything starting with my kitchen, then the rest of the house and ALL of the paperwork that life requires!
 

This is the before!

2. What are some goals you have for 2011?
My goals are to get healthy, exercise more, find a little more time for my husband and I and lots more fun activities with the kids!
 



3. What is something that you got for Christmas?
I got some new clothes and silverware.. both were missing pieces..lol

4. Did you see any good movies over the holiday season?
 I took the kids to see Yogi Bear.. but I'm not sure that it counts as a "good" movie.  I really wanted to see Harry Potter 7!
 
5. Do you do your own taxes or have someone do them for you?
I love my accountant because he's also my Dad.. and he's awesome!
So.. um .. yeah I have someone do them for me.
 
 Can't wait to hear what everyone else has to say!
Love,
Pinkapotamus

4 comments:

  1. Hi! I've been following you for a while now, but I don't think I ever left a comment :)

    Harry Potter was the best! You totally need to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not a Harry Potter fan, but would love to see Yogi Bear! I think organizing is a top on lots of peoples list this year! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some of our answers are similar! LOL It is fun reading everyone's answers! :) Good luck with your organizing!


    -Ruthie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to see the progress! I am now following you!

    ReplyDelete