Thursday, January 6, 2011

Everything and The Kitchen Sink!

Today is Day #5 of the Getting Organized Challenge at
Today's Challenge is Under the Kitchen Sink!  This one was a breeze for me..(finally!) because it honestly was not That messy!  So here is the Before:
Then I took EVERYTHING OUT!
and scrubbed it clean!
Then I reorganized with one plastic rubbermaid bucket

And replaced ONLY the most ESSENTIAL items!
Looks good, right?
Now, I also Found some things that had been hiding all along!  Like these wonderful microfiber polishing clothes that use NO chemicals and work like MAGIC!

And then I found some items for CRAFTING.. namely a vase and a clay pot!
Hip Hip Hooray.. another item got cleaned today!   Come back and visit me again sometime to follow my progress and see how I beautify  my newly found items!

I am sharing with
Photobucket

Love,
Pinkapotamus

3 comments:

  1. LOVE it!! Great job! Join us tomorrow at Sassy Sites for our Free For ALL link up party...everyone is invited!! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog and I am passing along an award to you! Stop by my blog and check it out.

    ReplyDelete