Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Did you Win $100 in MDF Craft Goodies?

Today's the day .. hip hip hooray!  So did you win..?  Are you just dying to know?
Well here are the winners in no particular order.. as pulled from my proverbial Yankees hat!
The $25 gift certificate winners are
and
The $50 gift certificate winner is
The $100 gift certifcate winner is
Congrats to all the winners.. I will be emailing you shortly with details for claiming your prize!
These pictures make me think I need a manicure.. BADLY!
We also have to say a HUGE Thank You to Tony @ 
Mr Woody for hosting this generous giveaway!
And for those of you who didn't win.. don't forget that you can get a 10% discount anytime by following MR. Woody on FACEBOOK
Also.. we are on the cusp of a 500 follower giveaway.. so if anyone would like some publicity to their ETSY shop.. please email me at amieirwin (at) yahoo (dot) com to host a giveaway!
Love,
Pinkapotamus
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment