Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Love Bugs

*Warning* 
The following post may contain just a bit of random silliness! 
Today was a SNOW day once again here in NJ so it was the PERFECT opportunity to make something super silly.. So with no Futher Ado.. I present my
LOVE BUGS!

And here is how I made them!
I started by cutting the heads off of the kids school pics.

Sorry guys.. hope it didn't hurt.. yikes!
Then I painted 3 blocks that I had bought on clearance for $0.79 each.

Next I made little bug bodies to go with the heads.
Then I Mod Podged each one together.

The middle man made this same face when I showed him his bug!
The little girl loved her bug!
The little guy thought these were fun to play with!
Last I used my handy dandy Cricut to cut the words "Love Bugs" and put it all together into the final product!

Viola!
Hope you enjoyed this little bit of love and silliness in your day!
I am sharing this with  



BWS tips button


lil luna link party button




Catch a Glimpse Button

Katie's Nesting Spot


Sumo Sweet Stuff

giveaways

NightOwlCrafting
 
Love,
Pinkapotamus

Enhanced by Zemanta

16 comments:

  1. These are adorable! I love that each one is a different lovebug:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so CUTE and it really made me smile! ^^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute-I got craft happy too today with a snow day and no school!!Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Enjoy your snow day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow great idea! love your little valentines ( -:

    malia
    www.yesterdayontuesday.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is soo sweet! great snow day project.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this is so cute! I want to make some love bugs of my own! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok, those are ADORABLE!!! I hope you'll link them up at the catwalk!
    http://embellishinglifeeveryday.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. How stinkin cute! I love them! I featured these today on Hoo's got talent! Thanks for linking up to the party! Hoot Hoot!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it - so creative! Thanks for linking up to Scrappy Saturdays!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute! Thanks for linking to Craftastic Monday:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such an adorable idea! I'm featuring it today! Thanks for linking it up at the catwalk! I hope you'll link up again this week! :)

    ReplyDelete