Monday, April 15, 2013

Pink Hippo Party #122

Happy Monday Pink Hippos!  We had a great weekend with a DATE night and beautiful weather (finally) here in NJ!  
Here are this week's features!
First up is Virginia from Artsy Vava with her awesome Upcycled Vintage Pattern Window.
Next up is Megan from Brassy Apple with her T-shirt Artwork.
Then we have Lindsay at PA Country Crafts with her gorgeous Twirly Lace Dress (my girl wants one too!)
And last but not least is Heather from Friendship, Life and Style with her beautiful Coastal Summer Decor.
Now it's your turn to be featured!
Link up, Be a follower, Grab a button and have some fun!

Pink Hippo Party

Love,
Amie @ Pinkapotamus

11 comments:

  1. Yay for dates and warmer weather!
    Hope your week is Extraordinary Amie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! :)
    Have a great week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning, Amie! We had pretty weather this weekend, too! We are SO ready for Spring! Thank you for hosting this wonderful party. -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for featuring my pattern covered window and for hosting the party! I'm glad to hear you are having some good weather in NJ. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Amie, for featuring my post from Friendship, Life and Style. That's such a lovely surprise!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh boy.. found of couple of things that I love, thanks Amie!!
    Beth @ The First Year Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Amie!
    Thank you for hosting!
    I am happy to be here again. I am linking some spring relating projects.
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Amy, it's been so long since I had time to link up to the party! Glad to be back today and thank you for hosting! I love coming to see what everyone is up to.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for visiting Mixed Kreations, and the invite to join the party. I linked up my bracelet tutorial. Looks like a gret party. Hope you have a great week.

    Linda @ MixedKreations

    ReplyDelete