Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Let's Ride

One yucky old piece of wood
+
a little paint, vinyl and some Pick Your Plum Washi Tape
=
One happy sign for my bathroom!
Pin It 
Want to make one too it's super EASY!
Paint your wood 
a base color.
While your wood dries cut out your words in vinyl.
Then stick 'em on your board.
Add your top coat of paint
and cover over your letters.
Once it dries, peel off your letters.
Now grab your sandpaper and scuff it.
Next add your Washi Tape

And since it's going in my bathroom I gave it a nice coat of Mod Podge to seal it!
Feel the wind in your hair
 and 
I am sharing with


The DIY Dreamer
Gingerly Made
ThePinJunkie Pinterest Power Party

Love,
Amie @ Pinkapotamus

1 comment:

  1. NICE JOB!! I love the washi tape addition! =) Thanks for sharing at the Pinterest Power Party!

    Happy Friday!
    Danielle
    SewMuchCrafting.com

    ReplyDelete