Thursday, May 2, 2013

May Day Fun

This little girl wanted to have some fun on May Day..
so she sat on the floor surrounded by flowers...
and stuffed them into jars..
and ran to the neighbors houses 
to surprise them with flower May Day baskets!
The little lady had a great time.. 
and the neighbors got a fun and festive surprise!

And just in case you want to make some with your little ones next year.. here is a quick idea for
making 
hanging Mason Jar May Day Baskets!
So super simple and a nice surprise for your friends and neighbors.
I started with this BIG bunch of flowers!
I tied a circle around my Mason jar, tied it on one side then wrapped a handle and tied it around the other side. 
Then I grabbed my Mason jar and added a little piece of burlap and a fabric flower.
Last I wrapped my flowers in tissue paper and popped them into the jar. 
This one we gave to my little guy's teacher..
And of course my little girl tied hers with BIG lace bows!
Hope you had a happy May Day!
I am sharing with



Gingerly Made
Love,
Amie @ Pinkapotamus

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet girl and how very clever! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty little idea! Love the wrap you crafted up on the jar.... and fresh flowers made everything beautiful don't they!
    Krista @thehappyhousie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is precious! I love that she did this for your nsighbors. :)
    Thanks for sharing.

    Deanna @ gloriouslymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete