Monday, May 27, 2013

Pink Hippo Party #127

Happy Memorial Day Pink Hippos!  Hope you have a wonderful day celebrating with your families. Remember those who have made this day and country's freedom possible.
Here are this week's Features!
First up is Susan Kay from Fidlers Under One Roof with her lovely DIY Rustic Bench.
Next up is Sheryl at Wilderness Wife with her scrumptious looking Rhubarb Crumble!
Then we have Oksana at Oksana + Hobbies with these gorgeous hop earrings.
Now it's your turn to be featured.. link up, grab a button, be a follower and have fun!

Pink Hippo Party
Love,
Amie @ Pinkapotamus

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting and have a great Memorial Day!
    Maria
    Krafty Cards etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I am so glad to be here again!
    I am linking pillows I made for my friends and sour and sweet Rhubarb & Strawberry Cake.
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting the lovely party!!!
    Have a great week!
    Hugs from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Amie Thank you so much for hosting and especially for featuring my Rustic Bench! I'm so excited and grateful! Have a Happy Memorial Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting Amie. Hope you have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for hosting! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting Amie! I hope you had a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the party Amie. My first of hopefully many link ups!:)

    xoxo
    Sumaya

    ReplyDelete